Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Need beta testers

More
4 years 1 month ago #1353 by Copy-Cat
Replied by Copy-Cat on topic Need beta testers
Got all set up and testing for ya mate!

Problem #1: Game data files dont match, no mods on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1354 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Need beta testers
Don't know what you did. I remember you not replacing the 800x600 file and I warned you that you would have file renaming issues ;)

Make sure none of you have "unins000.dat" in the main folder. Rename it to "unins000.dat.bak"

Make sure both of you run the game with the LR Launcher because it ensure that Last_Resort_v0.8.zip is activated first. Make sure that one of you doesn't have Last_Resort_v0.7.zip still activated.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1355 by Slippery Jim
Someone keeps crashing the server. Has anyone been on it?

(Edit: Not looking to give someone shit. Would like to just figure out cause of crash if possible. I don't think the server is entirely stable)

More
4 years 1 month ago #1356 by Copy-Cat
Replied by Copy-Cat on topic Need beta testers
o_O, don't look at me, lol, we played a few rounds and noticed it too.

Come join us we'b hacking away at the exe, Fill me in on what ya know of the screen problem.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1357 by Slippery Jim
Can't sorry. Gotta cook supper for the family and then promised the kids I would play Ark with them.

Please let me know if you see a pattern to the crashes (or even info about what you are doing at the time when the crash happens).

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1361 by Slippery Jim
Copy-Cat (and associate) I may have a bug with that last LR Launcher fix I sent you. I get an error of "startindex can not be less than zero". Will have to look into it.

Update: source of trouble seems to be where I strip the .zip extension. Specifically probably because I have an unzipped folder called M79 and that only has 3 characters. The code was trying to check the last 4 characters of a filename so gave error.

Update: I was correct about the error. Figured out as better way to do the code. Beta Fix 3 uploaded to drop box for Copy-cat.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds