Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Open Beta Test 3 - Last Resort Mod

More
2 years 11 months ago #2300 by Slippery Jim
Just got home from a long day of work to see an email from Ben the owner of the NeuWon Network. There was a slight configuration error on his end that was causing the connection issues but everything appears to be fixed now.

It may still take a few attempts before you connect but this is normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #2301 by Slippery Jim
New information update regarding the server:

I just got another email from the owner of NeuWon with some more good news. He is nearing completion of the website upgrades over at the NeuWon site.   Right now the website is mostly broken so the upgrade is very much needed.

He will also be sending me a "moderator client" that will give us the ability to deal with troublemakers on the server.   This is amazing news because I was worried about what will happen in the future if we get an influx of people using the server once we make the "big" release announcement.   As of right now I have zero control over the server so a moderator client is much needed.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2309 by Slippery Jim
Another quick update...

I disappeared the last 3 weeks because I was back at work helping to prepare a TV show for a new season of shooting. That rigging is done so I am back into hibernation until I am fully vaccinated.

Now that I have some free time I can return to working on Last Resort and the server.

More
2 years 10 months ago #2369 by sw3lrfan

More
2 years 9 months ago #2370 by flood6
I will never give up

More
2 years 9 months ago #2377 by Slippery Jim

Just to feedback on the latest beta, for 2D menu using 1366x768, there's an additional image button (not active) in the menu for Debrief (see image)

Thanks for the bug report!   I will have to look into that.

Sorry for the delay in approving your post.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds