Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Open Beta Test 3 - Last Resort Mod

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #2465 by sw3lrfan
No problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2475 by flood6
Good day all, just my regular check-in, that is all... 

More
2 years 5 months ago #2481 by DomeShot
May be a dumb question considering LR shows the server is down.  Not a problem, just wanted to check if it would be back up soon or plans to?

More
2 years 5 months ago #2482 by Slippery Jim
Sorry about the delays guys.

1) Ben, the owner of NeuWon, contacted me with a new method to issue out CD keys for the game server. I had a few questions about this method that I am still waiting answers on.

2) Once all the beta testing is done the plan is to announce the server formally. This may bring in a few trolls. I want an admin app that Ben was working on so that we have the ability to ban trolls.

3) The server will be up periodically as we test new beta releases. I will announce when the server is up on the front page as well as these forums.

4) Since I have had to wait for Ben (as mentioned above) I decided to work on new texture upgrades for the maps. These will be included in the next beta 4 version.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #2483 by DomeShot
Thanks for the updates Jim, no apologies necessary.  Question about the CD keys, will we have to re-register to obtain another NeuWon key if we already have one tied to our account?  That may be one of your questions, but thought I'd ask in case you knew.

And I definitely agree with the Admin App, there is always those "few".  So with it being in your possession that would definitely be security.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #2484 by flood6
Many thanks for the update :)

Glad to hear your well

if you need any admins, id be stoked to be a part of this. 

i know the inside of this game folder and game inside out, swat 3 vet. 
i was also one of the first people to run the neuwon swat3 server, required of ben directly many years ago.

this is how i came across jims site  

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds