Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Thank You Slippery Jim!

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2842 by TheVenomMobActual
Your mods have helped me keep this game alive.
I bought Swat3 TOGY in 2000.
Life/family kicked in, and I did not return to this game again (Out of curiosity) until 2013. Bought the download for $10 USD.
When I returned to Swat3 GOTY, you (And others) preserved and increased the ability/playability needed to operate this game in modern times. I would dare to say that kicking in a few doors with my old 4 man Element every once in a while is still fun!

I never played online (Because no internet skills), but co-op gave me the flexibility to drop as many crazies (Hunt, Attack, ) that may nerves can handle.
The community gave me all the weapons/scenarios I could ever need (Funny how many of the weapons are still valid today).

Your commitment to ensuring a seamless playing environment (For years) is a testament to the longevity of this since-dead franchise. You are legend.

Thank You!

that guy, but is a Dark Mode in the works for the launcher? The newest launcher gives me zero problems and I look forward to your next release of the launcher. Dark Mode would be the icing on the cake.

If !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #2844 by Slippery Jim
Thanks for the kind words.

Don't you already find the launcher is in dark mode? I have never tried it with various windows settings to see if the launcher look changed.

You saying it doesn't look like this for you?

[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds