Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Don't buy 'SWAT Generation' (2003)

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #2753 by WINGER
I've recently bought sealed copy (out of curiosity) and I was really disappointed. Inside were SWAT1 (4 cd), SWAT2 (1 cd), SWAT3 (1cd) and very poor flyer - I cannot even call it manual - only two pages, having even less content than the cover of the box itself. Now, the worst part is SWAT3 cd... disc says "Elite edition" but the installed game is showing version 1.400, which has nothing elite about it, afaik. Also, considering this collection was released in 2003, I was naively expecting to get all the patches up to 2.1.. but no, there was not a single patch there. What a waste of money... 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #2760 by Slippery Jim
You can still download the patches and upgrade your game to the most recent version.

I don't currently have the "upgrade wizard" on the website turned on but we can help point you in the direction.

First step is determine what country version you have. Is it North American version?

Here are some of the patches you can download:

www.patches-scrolls.de/search/node/swat

More
11 months 1 week ago #2761 by WINGER
Thanks, Jim, it's not a real issue for me: I have my retail GOTY copy from the release days, and I have digital copy on GOG. I guess I expected something interesting in that 2003 package.. oh well...

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds