Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Discord

More
2 years 8 months ago #2395 by Enforcer
Discord was created by Enforcer
Is there an official discord to link up for Last Resort gaming and modding? I looked around but didn't see anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #2396 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Discord
Not yet.

I have one sort of made but planned to wait until the server went live.

Can't say I ever ran one that was open to the public so slightly worried it will be pain in the butt to moderate.    I stopped going to the Zero Hour discord  because of racist shit that was posted.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #2740 by WINGER
Replied by WINGER on topic Discord
Hey, Jim. 
If you want to - feel free to join our small Discord server, we mostly play Vegas2 and GRAW. Even though we don't have dedicated SWAT3 branch, but I think the mods will be happy to add it. If you even feel like advertising coop event.  
Warning: Spoiler!

More
11 months 1 week ago #2744 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Discord
Wow, people are still playing those two games? It has been ages since I played them. How do they hold up in 2023?

Thanks for Discord link but I am trying to concentrate on working on the mod right now. Every weekend I play a little Arma 3/Ground Branch with friends. I also have got my wife into 3D gaming so we have a Valheim world going.

Between the three things I don't have much free time.

Thanks again though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WINGER

More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #2745 by WINGER
Replied by WINGER on topic Discord
Vegas 2 is my favorite! So much fun. we're mostly playing coop with mods, so that we have more player/bot capacity and some additional respawns. 16 human vs 999 bots for instance :)) I totally understand the lack of time, btw, I'm currently playing Open beta 4, and honestly it seems pretty stable to me. Thanks for answering 

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.701 seconds