Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Game textures don't load/ are white

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2817 by Lionel
Hello everyone,

Just as I thought that I fixed all of the graphical issues, SWAT 3 decided to throw another rock at me. Everytime I am in a mission, the textures are missing and almost everything becomes white (the characters, the map itself etc.)

I can gladly try to explain it more, but is there any way to fix this? Thanks (Sorry SlipperyJim, I think SWAT 3 has something against my computer)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #2819 by Slippery Jim
I am confused. In the other thread you said the following but fixed it:

LionelMy game screen is always black and white despite having Last Resort and dgVoodoo (v 2.75)

Is this different?

When Swat 3 can't find textures it isn't white. Something else is going on.

Did you ever get Swat 3 to run properly by itself? The first thing I would do is remove the Last Resort mod and make sure you can get Swat 3 running by itself properly in it's original form.

More
8 months 1 week ago #2820 by DarkSynopsis
I recall this happening on a AMD card never encountered it with NVIDIA, going back and looking at the dgVoodoo forums when I ran into the issue in the past it seems any version above 2.5.4 at least at the time was the problem but considering we are at 2.81.x now I'd hope it was fixed and previous thread mentioned a NVIDIA card anyway.

Have you tried the game without dgVoodoo?

More
8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #2821 by Slippery Jim

Have you tried the game without dgVoodoo?

Ya I would start fresh and slowly add elements.

- Try Swat 3 vanilla by itself. Does it run okay by itself?

- If yes it works, add DgVoodoo with the watermark turned on so you can easily see that it is running properly

- All working fine? Add Last Resort mod last (if you want the mod that is)

More
8 months 1 week ago #2822 by Lionel
Hello SlipperyJim,

No, the menu graphics were normal, but all of the maps in the missions have missing textures, and the entire map is almost white. I'll try without Last Resort though.

More
8 months 1 week ago #2823 by Lionel
Lol, game would be extremely laggy without dgVoodoo2

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds