Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Open Beta Test 3 - Last Resort Mod

More
2 years 8 months ago #2370 by flood6
I will never give up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2377 by Slippery Jim

Just to feedback on the latest beta, for 2D menu using 1366x768, there's an additional image button (not active) in the menu for Debrief (see image)

Thanks for the bug report!   I will have to look into that.

Sorry for the delay in approving your post.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #2387 by sw3lrfan
No worries, great mod! Brought back memories of 's a mod to slow down the NPCs, moving too fast on current day 'm able to help on testing if ​​​​​

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #2399 by DomeShot
I finally got back around on the forums here, had alot of work going on.  But anyways great job on the latest LR package Jim!  I've been testing it out today, and for a few hours last night.  Everything seems to be working great, atleast on my end with dgVoodoo2.  Runs great on Windows 10 so far.

I see the server is down, which is perfectly fine, but can't wait to be able to test on the server and with others.  I'm super excited!

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #2400 by Slippery Jim
Thanks for testing. I need to make one last version of the beta with fixes for 1366x768 menus.

I keep hoping Ben at the NeuWon network will send me the admin app so we can control troublemakers on the server. Just waiting on that really.

Been a little busy with real life work lately but will have free time because of medical issues.  It has been way too long since last version of the mod was released!

More
2 years 7 months ago #2401 by deagle23
Hello,

The dropbox link doesn't work. Also, when I run AccountWizard to try to play online I get an error "Authentication Servers Failed: WS_ServerReq_NoServersSpecified"

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds