Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Ai not initialized

More
4 years 3 months ago #1204 by Cerbere
Ai not initialized was created by Cerbere
Hi,
I have been able to re-install and play some single mission in swat3 but when i try the campaign i keep getting "cube cell map mission1 is not initialized or is out of sync ai not initialized" in campaign mode.
Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1205 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Ai not initialized
Just as a curiousity do you have the Last Resort mod installed or are you playing vanilla Swat 3? Only reason I ask is to help troubleshoot if there is a problem with the mod.

Are the missions in your campaign the original Sierra missions or in there a community made custom map in the mix?

Every mission requires an .SCN file (that contains the geometry) and the .CCM file (that contains all the AI path information). That sort of error happens usually if a map maker changes the geometry in his map but forgets to recompile the AI file. Could there be a faulty community made map in your campaign?

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1207 by Cerbere
Replied by Cerbere on topic Ai not initialized
Hi and thanks for replying, i am using the last resort mod to play, the campaign/mission are from the original cd. When i look in the campaigns folder i see SWAT3 Tactical GOTY 10 Man Career.dat (1 file), while in the missions folder i can see zip archive with the files extension you mentioned

More
4 years 3 months ago #1209 by Copy-Cat
Replied by Copy-Cat on topic Ai not initialized
can ya clarify the mission the error happens on.

SJ: Did ya include in the mod the new missionl.scn and ccm?

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1210 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Ai not initialized
You mean the new HD version we worked on? Nope, not released yet.

Several .SCN files are hacked though but I doubt it would cause a .CCM error unless the campaign mode doesn't use mods properly (or for some reason Cerbere's game isn't properly using the LR mod).

Cerbere wrote: the campaign/mission are from the original cd.

Several missions had GOTY release updates. Could the CD have old versions of the maps?

Hmmm, he mentions GOTY so perhaps he does already have all the missions updated.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1222 by Cerbere
Replied by Cerbere on topic Ai not initialized
`can ya clarify the mission the error happens on`, on the first missions of the campaign mode
I have to see which single missions will work. The zip files i can see in the missions folder:
AbandonedGOTY
CivilUnrest
MissionE
MissionH
MissionJ
MissionK
MISSIONQGOTY
MissionT
MissionUGOTY
MissionV
MissionZGOTY
all have a .ccm and .scn file in the zip
Let me know if i need to add anything to that list (mods etc ...)

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds